Friday 14 December 2012

my last trip around Egypt


TUESDAY, 30 NOVEMBER 2010

Cairo pre Arab spring

THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 30, 2010

I went back to the steam museum today just to get another 3 photos the museum was open but again no electricity the workmen had also put dust covers over the outside of the windows, so it was even darker inside I tried taking photos with flash but the glass casing gave a reflection so only one or two shots came out half decent to keep,
the rest of the day was spent walking around Cairo down town part of the city where I came across quite a few different kinds of old machinery so you ladies will have to be happy with a boys toys blog today with a little bit of my other interest of buildings,

MY LAST ADVENTURE AROUND EGYPT
once on the website  click on he side panel, I am having a real bad day today but had a real nice day yesterday with my sister I am sure I slept half of the time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment