Wednesday 23 November 2011

Cats,Tonkinese,maine coon,siamese

Sylvester is a maine coon he is just turned eleven  loves the outdoors but sleeps on my bed  usually comes in about 1.00 and plonks himself on the pillow near as possible to my head without waking me up,  but when its wet and he is wet its usually on my head. he is such an adorable Cat but as big as he is  the siamese are the boss.
 

Opel is a 13 month old siamese  and is full of play very talkative and lets you know when she is around   
No I did not pull the cord



Tonkinese are a medium-sized cat breed distinguished by points as with Siamese and Burmese breeds. They are lively, friendly, often talkative cats,and this Is our tonk Saphire   she is an eleven year old Queen , pulls a tounque when she is happy and more to the point when she is comfy in my bed , 

No comments:

Post a Comment