Sunday 5 August 2012

Crocks in the river Severn

On my way down to town being a snappy kind of guy particularly when I see all the rubbish that is in our rivers I snapped this shot of the rubbish washed up on the rocks under Dolerw suspension bridge. little did I know at the time there was a crocodile amongst it.



`a few yards down river was another . then carried on my walk to see if i could get some decent shots of the newly hatched ducklings,

Half an hour later on my return home I noticed that there was a pair of crocks been carefully placed by the waters edge


This area is of some importance to the Christian community here in Newtown as its where  they get baptised when the river is at this level. 
 just makes one wonder why someone would throw perfectly good crocks in the river

This notice on  a nice 20 year old BMW.  as they say if you have to ask the price you can't afford it.
 must hurry as its only got  two weeks MOT left.

No comments:

Post a Comment