Tuesday 28 August 2012

Look at it this way

each of us looks at beauty in different ways,   me I love the way animals look at us.
  you can tell me who the animals are that I shot today


Having a bad wooly day. these are way up high on the Stiperstones, The Stiperstones, Nr Minsterley, Shropshire, Shropshire Attraction











Harry Tuffins churstoke once was a pleasant place to spend an afternoon with the family, today  its  no more than a shit hole where they are now breeding pigs. the place stinks of pig shit  and one day  a child or someone is going to get a nasty bite from one of the pigs  that are housed in no more than 6x6 mesh pig wireHarry Tuffins - Supermarket, Ludlow, Churchstoke, Craven Arms, Bishops Castle, 
 this shot  of a sign about the pigs  has it wrong  they have escaped into every unoccupied pen;







Please Dad not my photo

No comments:

Post a Comment